I don't like this time of year. It's not because of the weather change, it's more than welcome! I don't like this time of year because it's just another reminder that I no longer have MY mom. I have all these constant daily reminders that she is no longer here, and then there is Mother's Day to remind me. Again. Joshua and I were at the store today and I almost started to cry. Not once, but twice. I felt the tears form, and tried to make them go away. It worked. I saw this robe that I know she would have loved. It was light blue with butterflies. She loved blue and butterflies. I looked at Joshua and told him how much I missed her, and how she would have loved him so much. I know it's been a while, and I thought it would get easier. There are days where it seems as it has, and then there are days where I feel like I am starting all over again. Abbie has some memories of my mom, and I am hoping between us, we will make Joshua feel like he knew her, even though he never got the chance to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How far would you go to help someone?

Here it goes!