It's Not a Big Secret..

That I keep to myself, and keep a small group of friends. I am so BEYOND grateful for them..whether they are near or far. These are the people that I can talk to about anything at anytime, and know that they will have my back. I know I can call them at 3am and w/o any question they are there. I want them to know how very grateful and appreciative of everything that they have done. I don't know how others see me, those that don't know me really well. I have tried to reach out to make new friends, and it doesn't always work. I think I will just keep my small group of really good friends. My mom used to tell me that if I could count how many good friends I have one one hand, I am blessed. I agree with her. I am very blessed.

Comments

  1. Yep, count your blessings not your burdens! Mom was a sharp cookie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How far would you go to help someone?

Here it goes!