Family.

We have been in North Carolina for the past week. In this past week, I have seen my children play with their cousins and my husband hang out with his Aunt, Uncle and cousins.  Seeing all this makes me realize how much I miss having family nearby. I never had the big extensive family while I was growing up. It was just the three of us at first, Mom, Daddy and me. Then after Daddy died, it was me and my mom for 7 years, until we moved to Ga. When we moved to Ga, that was the first time I was EVER around that much family! I had friends that were like my family, but never had my own big family.  I am watching all of these intereactions, and it makes my heart both happy and sad. Happy because I know everyone is happy, and I am happy for them. Sad, because in a few days it will be time to say goodbye and head hom to Ga. All good things must come to an end though, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How far would you go to help someone?

Here it goes!