I Thought About You With Love Today.

I thought of you with love today but that is nothing new
I thought about you yesterday and days before that too,
I think of you in silence I often speak your name
All I have are memories and your picture in a frame
Your memory is my keepsake with which I’ll never part
God has you in His keeping I have you in my heart.

Today I took the kids to the library, the one by where you used to live. I remembered all the times I went there "Just because". I remembered how much you and Abbie adored eachother, and I know you would have fallen in love with Joshua also. I think about you, sometimes more than others. I miss you Mom. I love you. There are days where I would do anything to go back to your apt and just spend time with you, joke around..whatever. But, you can't go home again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How far would you go to help someone?

Here it goes!