Here it goes!

It's been a while since I blogged anything, and I realized I miss blogging. I miss writing. So, I am going to attempt to try again. I never know what I will write until I sit down and start typing, so anything goes! I picked "Donna's Declerations", because according to the Thesaurus, a Decleration is an assertion of belief or knowledge. That is what this blog is going to be about, what I believe and what I know. Now, I realize not everyone will agree, and that is fine. All I ask is that you please be respectful. Then again, I may not write anything that would offend anyone, who knows. Like I said earlier, I never know ahead of time.
  

Comments

  1. You are soooo awesome! I look forward to seeing what you are going to write about!!!! Lots of Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it!! For months I've been trying to start my own blog but the moment that I sit down to write, I fall to sleep at my pc! I noticed that when I post a comment on Blogger it shows the name of the blog that I've created. However, my blog is still naked with no posts from me as of yet but hopefully by the end of this weekend, I will start. Good luck on the blogging and I look forward to reading your declarations!
    Joy :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How far would you go to help someone?