Blessings.

We had a speaker tonight at Church, and he was talking about counting your blessings. So, here is a list of my blessings.

*I was born to two wonderful parents who loved me so very, very much.
*I have a best friend, who is more like a sister to me.
*I have a wonderful husband who loves and supports me in whatever I do.
* I was able to get to know my Mimi, and she was an amazing woman.
*I have two beautiful, healthy children.
*I have a wonderful older sister.
*I live in the USA :)
*I am allowed to go to Church and am allowed to study and read about God without worry
*I have my husband home.
*I got to an amazing Church.
*I have some really amazing friends
*I have a surrogate family that I consider my real family.
*I have access to medical care when needed.

There are so many more. Some days, it's hard to remember what you are blessed with, but maybe if we do this, it will make us feel better.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How far would you go to help someone?

Here it goes!